VaticanFriends.net is a private initiative of Catholics loyal to the Pope. It is not dependent on any organisation, company or group and is managed and owned solely by the Webmaster Ph!l!pp ("Owner"). The services of VaticanFriends.net are available only for personal users of at least 14 years of age with the sincere aim of meeting and interacting with Catholic friends ("Members"). Membership on VaticanFriends.net is free of charge. By submitting a registration form, users accept the terms and conditions described below applicable for the use of services provided by VaticanFriends.net and apply for membership. They specifically accept that:
(1) Members agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of their actions under all applicable laws. They are solely responsible for the content of their profile, their communication with other Members and any information they post on VaticanFriends.net. The Owner does not, nor can he practically, monitor or control the use made of VaticanFriends.net by Members.
(2) Members will not use VaticanFriends.net to post or transmit sexually explicit material and will not act in ways that are against good habits. Also, they will not advertise any kind of products and services and will not advertise groups, organisations or events of a religious, political or any other kind without having written permission of the Owner to do so.
(4) Members oblige themselves not to post information such as e-mail or messenger addresses in the public part of their profiles that could allow others to identify them. They oblige themselves not to publish material or information that infringes against the rights of third parties, such as copyrights or intellectual property. They also oblige themselves to answer all profile questions truthfully and with respect to the minimum length indicated and to post one portrait picture that is not older than five years as well as at least one additional full-length picture of themselves.
With regards to the Owner, the following conditions apply:
(1) The Owner has the right to reject applications for membership and to terminate memberships for any reason. Membership is rejected or terminated especially in cases where Members infringe against any of the first four conditions formulated above. The Owner will have no liability to Members if he suspends or terminates their account for any reason. Members waive all rights they may have had against him in respect of such conduct.
(2) Without limiting any other remedies, the Owner may change or remove all or part of a profile and of public messages posted to VaticanFriends.net.
(4) Although this is a Catholic website, Members have to be alert to the possibility that the services of VaticanFriends.net might be abused and should be careful in communicating with other Members. There are risks of dealing with internet users based in other countries, underage persons or people acting under false pretence or with some other criminal purpose.
(5) Since the Owner does not and cannot be involved in Member to Member communications and activities, in the event that a Member has a conflict with another Member, to the extent permitted by law, that Member hereby releases him and his agents from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any such conflict.
May you have a great time at VaticanFriends.net and may God bless you with many strong Catholic friendships.